In this article, we’ll take a look at the top 5 lawn games for hire in Melbourne. Whether you’re hosting a birthday party, a corporate event, or just want to have some fun in the sun, we’ve got you covered.
Melbourne is a city that loves a good outdoor party. And what better way to add to the fun than by hiring one (or more) of the best lawn games around?
What Are Lawn Games?
When most people think of lawn games, they think of classics like croquet, badminton, and horseshoes. But there are actually a ton of different games that can be played outdoors on the lawn.
Some of our favorites include giant Jenga, Connect 4, and Twister. These games are perfect for parties, picnics, and other outdoor events. They’re also a great way to keep the kids entertained for hours on end.
If you’re looking for something a little more challenging, we also have a range of beanbag tosses and target games. These are perfect for those who want to test their skills.
Why Hire Lawn Games in Melbourne?
So you’re thinking about hiring lawn games for your next party in Melbourne? Awesome decision! Here are five reasons why lawn games are a great choice for any event:
- They’re perfect for all ages.
- They’re a great way to bring people together.
- They’re perfect for any occasion.
- They’re a great way to keep people entertained.
- They’re easy to set up and easy to pack away.
The Top 5 Lawn Games for Hire in Melbourne
When it comes to lawn games for hire, Melbourne has a ton of options to choose from. So, how do you know which games are the best?
Well, we’ve put together a list of the top five lawn games for hire in Melbourne. They’re all classics that are sure to provide hours of fun for your guests!
How to Choose the Right Lawn Games for Your Event
When you’re planning an event, one of the most important decisions you need to make is what lawn games to hire. After all, you want your guests to have a good time, right?
So how do you choose the right games? It depends on what kind of event you’re throwing. If you’re having a corporate picnic, for example, something like giant Jenga or connect four would be a good choice. But if you’re throwing a kid’s birthday party, then games like hopscotch or limbo would be more appropriate.
It’s also important to keep in mind the age range of your guests. If you have a mix of adults and kids, for example, then games that are both fun and challenging will be appreciated by everyone.
No matter what games you choose, make sure they’re easy to set up and take down, and that there’s plenty of room for your guests to play.
Tips for Playing Lawn Games
So, you’ve decided to hire a lawn game for your next party? Excellent choice! But before you start, here are a few tips to help make your experience a bit more fun.
- First, make sure to read the instructions carefully. Some games (like jumbo Connect 4) can be a bit tricky to figure out at first.
- Second, take the time to strategize. If you’re playing cornhole, for example, try to come up with a plan of attack before you start throwing the bags.
- Third, be aware of your surroundings. If you’re playing ladder golf in a park, for example, make sure to watch out for trees and other obstacles.
- Fourth, have fun! These games are meant to be enjoyed, so don’t take things too seriously. After all, it’s just a game.
FAQs About Lawn Game Hire in Melbourne
So, you’re thinking about hiring a lawn game for your next party? Great decision! But before you book, there are a few things you need to know.
FAQs About Lawn Game Hire in Melbourne
1. What games are available for hire?
They have a range of games available, including giant Jenga, Connect 4, chess, and more.
2. How much does it cost?
Prices start at $50 per game, but vary depending on the game and the length of hire.
3. How do I book?
Just give them a call or send us an email and we’ll take care of the rest.
4. What do I need to provide?
All their games come with all the equipment you need, including instructions. All you need to provide is a space big enough to set up the game.
5. Can I hire more than one game?
Of course! They can even set up different games in different areas of your event space.
Looking to add a little extra fun to your next party or event? Melbourne has a host of great lawn games for hire, perfect for any occasion! Here are our top five favorites:
- Giant Jenga: This giant version of the classic Jenga game is always a hit with guests of all ages.
- Giant Connect 4: Another classic game, this time enlarged for even more excitement.
- Giant Tumble Tower: This game is perfect for parties with children, as it keeps them entertained for hours on end.
- Giant Chess: A classic game with a twist – giant pieces for an even larger challenge.
- Outdoor Bocce Ball: A favorite among Australians, Bocce Ball is easy to learn but can be surprisingly challenging.